- “Linking Biodiversity Conservation and Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene: Experiences from sub-Saharan Africa”
- “Freshwater Conservation and Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene Integration Guidelines”
- “ABCG Freshwater Conservation and WASH Monitoring and Evaluation Framework and Indicators”
- “The Convergence Factor: Lessons from Integrating Freshwater Conservation and WASH in Africa”
- Freshwater Conservation and WASH Advocacy Strategy Workshop Facilitator’s Guide – Appendix 1; Appendix 2; Appendix 3; and Appendix 4.
- Lessons learned from application of the Advocacy Strategy pilots in Uganda and South Africa – forthcoming, December 2020.
ABCG formed a FW-WASH Community of Practice to share practical, ground-level experiences, and applicability of both implementation and monitoring and evaluation tools. By developing a collective ‘know-how’ among practitioners in the field, knowledge sharing improves and better informs integrated approaches to freshwater conservation and WASH. Please connect with the FW-WASH Community of Practices via its LinkedIn Group.