Long-term Strategic Plan for Greater Mahale Gombe Katavi Ecosystem
the main reasons for drafting the GGMKE’s Strategic Plan at this point in time include but not limited to the followings:
- Evaluate how successful various conservation and development projects has been by examining the success and failures of their implementation,
- Clarify what went well in GGMKE so that it can be done better;
- Identify new strategic areas for the GGMKE strategic development,
- Identifying priority areas of implementation by recognizing that there are always limited and often conflicting financial, human, and physical resources,
- Examining strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats that are facing the GGMKE at the moment and in the near future and how to deal with them;
- Use the plan to educate, inform, involve, and revitalize GGMKE stakeholders in general.