Nature Protected and Lives Impacted: ABCG Success Stories
During the period, 2015-2018 Africa Biodiversity Collaborative Group (ABCG) members have been working with communities in various parts of sub-Saharan Africa to find ways in which people and nature can co-exist in harmony. In this period, ABCG members have managed to successfully implement strategies and approaches that advance biodiversity conservation and promote communities’ livelihoods.
In this series, we share our success stories:
- Preserving Madagascar’s Rich Biodiversity: How Land Use Planning Multi-sector Engagement is Turning the Tide
- Alleviating Malnutrition through Local Food Solutions and a Healthy Environment
- Empowering Communities to Protect Forest Ecosystems
- Delivering Safe and Reliable Water Supply: Spring Rehabilitation in South Africa’s Eastern Cape
- Building a Knowledge Base to Advance Understanding of Climate Change on Communities and Nature